We would like to encourage all our volunteers to fundraise prior to arrival in Kenya, either for specific projects /or to purchase food for the Naserian Children’s Home, pay for school feels or medical care. Also we have a list of things you could donate, such as:
- Clothes – We can provide information on children’s sizes
- School Uniforms – Girls where white & blue gingham dresses with royal blue jumpers, Boys where grey trousers, white shirts and royal blue jumpers.
- Toiletries – Soap, Toothpaste, toothbrushes, Vaseline, combs, towels and flannels.
- Books – Maths, English & Science workbooks suitable for Primary. Story books to promote literacy and encourage a good reading culture.
- Toys – Bubbles, footballs, skipping ropes, Frisbees, memory games, simple board games, etc.